Friday, July 1, 2011

Glenn Beck, Fox News, and Ratings Spin

While I am not a huge Glenn Beck fan (he is edgier than I prefer), I really appreciate his approach. It is very educational. He is honestly trying to teach his listeners/watchers about things they may not know. I say, "Bravo!" There are not many people in media with that kind of drive for knowledge. Knowledge is, after all, power and I say more power to him.

As Mr. Beck makes the switch from 'on air' to online, I found one parting story quite fascinating. It appears the left-wing media is trying to spin this move as evidence of a ratings failure. Glenn's response? Facts. Knowledge. I found the following article to be very educational.

http://www.glennbeck.com/content/blog/stu/the-truth-about-glenn’s-ratings/

While I will not be following Mr. Beck to his website ($4.95 to me is $4.95 too much), I wish him the very, very best and I hope he is successful.

No comments:

Post a Comment